Rd-Dasiko Chorio - Livaditis Waterfall

Rd-Dasiko Chorio - Livaditis Waterfall

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 41.36000°N / 24.78470°E
Additional Information Route Type: Easy Hikking
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


The route starts from the middle of road that is going from Livaditis village to Dasiko Chorio. driaving 5Km from Livaditis you met a cross where are there are sign-boards with the waterfall direction. You have to begin trekking on the small road on left habd that is going always lower.

Route Description


The trekking is very easy, but the area is astonishing the land covered by a lot kinds of trees. Follow the small road for 2,5Km where you will met the kiosk. From here the well made path is going inside the old trees and always lower. The way down to Livaditis waterfall is totally 1 and a half hour. Start point is at 1200m altitude while the waterfall is at 860m, such the way back is harder.

Essential Gear


Speacial gear is useless, unly good trekking boot is needed in order to do this route.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.