Rogers Peak Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
MTfred19

MTfred19 - Aug 31, 2023 12:31 pm Date Climbed: May 30, 2023

I Like It  Sucess!

It was late May and I was itching to go backpacking. I headed to Flesher Pass and hiked in about 5 miles north on the CDT and camped on top of an unnamed little peak with 360 degree views and a patch of snow for water needs. That was a pretty awesome place to camp! Next morning I just dayhiked north to Rogers and back, topping some other little peaks along the way, since I had never been on that stretch of trail before and was curious, and it was fantastic hiking! Sure seemed like a good thing to be doing with my time. Didn't see anyone else around for the 3 easy days I spent up there.

Kyle Van Vleet

Kyle Van Vleet - May 24, 2021 5:15 pm Date Climbed: May 8, 2021

Short and Nice  Sucess!

Was in the area. Glad I stopped! Made for a pleasant hike with great views!

MTfred19

MTfred19 - Jun 1, 2018 1:28 pm Date Climbed: May 29, 2018

Very Pleasant  Sucess!

Took the CDT up here on the way home from the Front. Really nice views, nobody around. Amazing wildflowers

RIMcMT

RIMcMT - Feb 1, 2018 11:19 am Date Climbed: Jan 31, 2018

A Short Winter Climb  Sucess!

Climbed directly up the ridge from the pass. Enough snow at the bottom to make snowshoes useful. Further up there was almost no snow.

RIMcMT

RIMcMT - Jun 25, 2017 10:04 pm Date Climbed: Jun 21, 2017

A Short Climb  Sucess!

We climbed this peak on the first full day of summer. Expansive views and wildflowers everywhere. An early start will put you on top too early for lunch. So we ambled South along the CDT to Anaconda Hill (about another 2 hours). This is a wonderful ridge walk.

wiredroach

wiredroach - Oct 5, 2014 9:03 pm Date Climbed: Oct 4, 2014

Always a Nice Hike  Sucess!

I've climbed this peak several times, most recently in October of 2014. A great short day hike.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Rogers Peak' main page