Viewing: 1-4 of 4
CheesySciFi

CheesySciFi - Dec 31, 2012 12:15 pm - Voted 10/10

Roterdspitze? Sprechen sie Deutsch??

Very good page. It would be interesting to find out how this Italian peak ended up with a German name!

Mathias Zehring

Mathias Zehring - Dec 31, 2012 7:50 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Roterdspitze? Sprechen sie Deutsch??

Here's the full story!

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Feb 10, 2013 5:09 am - Voted 10/10

Missed this

while I was on Madeira. I had actually thought of putting up the page myself but now I can focus on making the Maximilianweg Page a better place. I started at Weislahnbad through Tschamin Gorge and Bärenloch to Tierser Alpl to Maximiliansteig to Petz and throgh Bärenfalle to Weislahnbad. Quite a big tour, actuallyI'll add a panorama or two anyway.

Isn't Roterdspitze part of Roßzähne? And why didn't you mention the Italian name Cima di Terrarossa? And I think you mixed up Bärenloch and Bärenfalle, the latter being north of Weißlahnbad heading toward Schlern, while the other leads up to Tierser Alpl directly.

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Feb 10, 2013 10:41 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Missed this

Hi Gangolf!

Thanks for your comments and remarks! If you wish, you can edit the Roterdspitze page and feel free to take the editors rights to make it formal ;)

> I changed the name - added Italian name.

> I indeed mixed up Bärenloch and Bärenfalle. With the latter, I removed the unappropriate sentence.

> It's good that you improved the page of Maximilliansteig.

> I'm encouraging you to create also a page for Bärenfalle ascent to Roterdspitze. You did it in descent, but you know it.

If Roterdspitze is a part of Rosszähne? I don't know. It is higher, quite independent and remote, so why not having two distinct pages? Only the ridge is the same.

Cheers!
Vid

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Roterdspitze / Cima di Terrarossa' main page