Scree on the north side of Raduha

Scree on the north side of Raduha

This unpleasant scree made part of the normal route from north to Raduha. In the background you can see a brown strip in the green hillside: now a recently built new route makes the ascent manageable also for children.
SzaniUherkovich
on Jun 12, 2011 10:01 am
Image Type(s): Hiking
Image ID: 721847

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Jun 13, 2011 2:50 pm - Voted 10/10

My humble opinion...

...is, that it's not children who need such paths. Children should also learn how to protect nature. And, most of them can pearhaps easilly overcome such difficulties.

SzaniUherkovich

SzaniUherkovich - Jun 13, 2011 3:22 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: My humble opinion...

It's true that nature is temporarily destroyed in that relatively narrow strip for the new path. But nature is strong, and I'm sure that within 10 years the signs of the current destroy will not be seen, just the wood structure of the new path in the green bed of the surrounding nature. I try to look at it in a positive way. With strict approach I could say that all tourist (including you and me) do much more serious negative effect by the petrol used by our car approacing the trailhead. But this thought would lead to long discussion about the human civilization, and I don't think that I could give a right answer...

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Jun 13, 2011 4:37 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: My humble opinion...

Yes, you're right.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3