Sillara Comments

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
rgg

rgg - Mar 16, 2014 8:52 am - Voted 10/10

Nice page

And it looks like a nice summit to vitit someday. Pity that the rules state that I must bring a dog along though, as I don't have one - or am I misinterpreting that second pictogram?

Silvia Mazzani

Silvia Mazzani - Mar 18, 2014 11:43 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice page

Ciao Rob,
yes it's a nice and easy summit to visit, especially in wintertime or in early spring. The second pictogram - commonly used to explain the rules in force inside a National Park or a Regional Park - means that you can bring your dog, if you have one, but exclusively keeping him on the leash, to prevent the flights of your canin companion...This occurence must be avoided...because runaway dogs may disturb the local fauna. Once i had two dogs, two Siberian Huskies, a runaway kind of dog. I had often brought them with me when i went to climb some easy peaks...always keeping them on the leash!

rgg

rgg - Mar 18, 2014 3:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Nice page

Yeah, I figured out that much. But since all except the first two pictograms where prohibiting things, I decided it was more fun to misinterpret the first two as mandatory things. And while making footsteps was logical in that respect, having to bring a dog wasn't ;-)

Mind you, while I don't have one, I really like dogs. It's just that I think a dog deserves a boss that travels less than I do.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Sillara' main page