Viewing: 1-4 of 4
hgrapid

hgrapid - Aug 24, 2006 5:45 pm - Voted 8/10

Good start, but...

A few suggestions.

1) Add photos. Essential
2) Make sure you put this mountain in the Western Hemisphere.
115.39600°E is wrong. Look at the distances. There is no way this is thousands of miles from Ruby Mountain. Try -115.396 instead.
3) In the edit page sections, you can put "Insert Link". That way when you put a URL on a page, you can click on it and it links directly to the page your are referencing. Otherwise, you have to copy and paste to get to the link.

My score is low for now, but I will certainly change the vote once the suggestions are addressed. I was in Elko earlier this month, and I saw these gorgeous mountains, at least from a distance. Thanks for posting this page.

COminesFreeskier

COminesFreeskier - Aug 24, 2006 11:30 pm - Hasn't voted

Thanks for the Input!

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the input, still trying to edit the page and New to Summitpost so I was wondering, I have all these photos of this mountain how the heck do I upload them?? ;)
Thanks again,
Phil.

Tie-Dye Mike

Tie-Dye Mike - Aug 27, 2006 3:54 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Thanks for the Input!

I usually just "attach images" to the page, then use the editor to insert images that are "THIS OBJECTS CHILDREN ONLY", which makes finding the pics you want easier.

asmrz

asmrz - Aug 7, 2019 5:34 pm - Hasn't voted

Snow Lake Peak is included in a new (2019) scrambling guidebook

Just recently, Sean O'Rourke published a new guidebook, "Forty Classic Scrambles of North America" which includes this Snow Lake Peak. I think the inclusion is well deserved. Not only is the area (Ruby Mountains) a wonderful alpine paradise, the quality of climbing on this formation is exceptional.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Snow Lake Peak' main page