Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Bill Kerr

Bill Kerr - Mar 16, 2010 10:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Assiniboine

I know several people that have done the SW face route and the route finding is the hardest part which is why it gets flagged.

Good job on the writeup and now you should attach this to the Mount Assiniboine page, add the date climbed and pick one of your pictures as a primary picture for the upper right part of the page.

Bill

reboyles

reboyles - Mar 17, 2010 10:23 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Assiniboine

I selected a picture and attached my trip report on the main page but it didn't show up immediately. Do they have to index the site before it'll show up or did I screw up? The SP interface takes a bit of getting used to so I appreciate any advice I can get.

Bill Kerr

Bill Kerr - Mar 17, 2010 11:25 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Assiniboine

The system interface is not always intuitive. If you go to the attach/detach button on edit then the procedure is to attach your trip report as a child to the parent Mount Assiniboine page. If that doesn't work - go to the the mount assiniboine page and click add an existing trip report- search your contributions and then attach it as a child to the mountain page.
Bill

reboyles

reboyles - Mar 17, 2010 11:46 am - Hasn't voted

Got it

I had it attached as related instead of as a child. It shows up as a trip report now. Thanks for the belay!

Bill Kerr

Bill Kerr - Mar 17, 2010 2:57 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Got it

Glad to help!

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Southern Approach to Mt Assiniboine' main page