Spring Break in Joshua Tree, 2007

Spring Break in Joshua Tree, 2007

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing
I spent a week in Joshua Tree during March. It was very hot; all I wanted was to find a patch of shade and have a cold beer or some iced coffee, and watch someone else climb. These are a few of the pictures I took while watching.


Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Apr 8, 2007 10:33 am - Voted 10/10

Fun

It seems you all had a lot of fun, the heat nothwithstanding. Will you be making an album or TR for your Death Valley trip?

lisae

lisae - Apr 8, 2007 11:51 am - Hasn't voted

Fun

We did have fun and the evenings were outstanding. Sometimes Joshua Tree is so windy, you go to bed early just to get out of the wind. This trip, there was little wind, so it we could carry on at night.

Re: the Death Valley part of the trip; I think I will add a page for Golden Canyon. but I don't think a trip report is warrented. We had a great time in Death Valley, but we didn't do anything unique. In fact, many of the photos I took are duplicate of ones already posted to SP. I think there are spots that say 'photo opportunity here.'

One thing of note, there were more flowers in Death Valley this year than there were in Joshua Tree. Death Valley has been wetter this year. And it rained and hailed some while we were there. Exciting!!

Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.