arjun

Offline

A Little About Me

KEEP is a registered NGO with the government of Nepal and Social Welfare Council, June 5 2004 Environmental Award granted by the government of Nepal, and has been constantly involved in developing the capacity of tourism professionals since 1992. KEEP has partnered on a number of initiatives with various local/National/international organization and look forward to this partnership through this proposed course. KEEP in 2009 also was a recipient of PATA Foundation’s grant and successfully completed recently. KEEP recently established Porters Clothing Bank where IPPG (International Porter Protection Group), CAN (Community Action Nepal), Mountain Kingdoms (UK), World Expeditions (UK), Porter’s Progress UK and IMEC (International Mountain Explorers Connection) have undertaken to support the operation for its first two years. KEEP has been a centre of info about visiting in all destinations of Nepal, with a proper guidance about responsible trekking with free leaflets, interaction programs. KEEP also conducts volunteer placement, involvement in a home-stay based community development programs especially helping school’s infrastructure development, teaching, gap year students, health camps, environment education, capacity building to the tourism professionals, tourism development of Nepal at the local/National basis. KEEP is happy to have your Youth and School groups for their experience in Nepalese schools with a home-stay system. KEEP is a pioneer in this activity. Youth, young explorers and School groups will also provide an opportunity to improve individual self esteem, create new friendships and, above all, expedition members arrive home with a new found passion for the world they live in.

My Images

See all of my 1 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...