Karna

Offline

A Little About Me

Namaste!

I hearty welcome to Nepal, known as the Kingdom of Himalayan and the roof of the World “Mt. Everest.” Nepal has been named as a Heaven on Earth, is a wonder in the Himalayan. It is the Shangri-La, a living cultural Museum, the birthplace of the Lord Buddha and it is the country of living Goddess “Kumari.”

I am Karna Rana Trekking Tour Operator and Mountain Guide, specializing in Trekking, Tour, Travel in Nepal, Hiking in the Himalayan and others Outdoor Activities including, Peak Climbing, Expedition, Adventure Trekking, Rafting, etc. applying my field expiring since 2000. Meanwhile, I have completed my Master’s degree in Rural Development (2016) from Tribhuvan University of Kathmandu, Nepal’s leading educational institution. Now, I have been applying my field experience in tourism, especially in remote areas of the country for sustainable eco-tourism for local empowerment. I enjoyed writing blog own word sharing my travel experience in the Himalayan, aiming to provide the right information and help to the Nepal Traveler.

If you are curious regarding articles and further information, kindly drop the message.

My Images

See all of my 21 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...