Peter Gregor

Offline

A Little About Me

Peter Gregor (October 28, 1986 Bratislava, Slovakia) is a lover of untraditional adventures and a promoter of his journeys. After graduating from the Pedagogical and Social Academy, he felt in love to mountains and travels. In 2010 he set out on his first trip from Istanbul to Cairo by hitchhiking. In 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018 he visited Iraq, in the spring of 2013 Afghanistan and in march 2018 Somalia where he entered to area of Jubbaland as the first white tourist since 1990. In november 2018 with mountaineer Martin Juris he climbed highest peak of Iraq Cheekha Dar (3611 m). It was first Slovakian ascent. The year 2019 was interesting again because of the entry to the area of Hizballah party in Lebanon, which many countries consider to be a terrorist organization. Peter was standing right in front of the wall separating Israel and Lebanon - one of the most sensitive borders in the world at all. He was finally expelled from the territory. Peter is making a lot of slideshows in Slovakia and Czech Republic, writing blogs and publishing his journeys in different magazines. In addition to travel, he is involved in musical creation and writing poetry.
Peter Gregor: Gregus

My Images

See all of my 2 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...