White Clouds Comments

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
awilsondc

awilsondc - Mar 20, 2006 9:49 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Page!

Excellent job putting this page together. The layout looks great and I'm glad you decided to include info on some of the lakes in the region, an area that usually gets overlooked. I like it!

Dean

Dean - Mar 23, 2006 3:08 am - Voted 10/10

I echo the others

This is a terrific page, a real contribution to SP.

Saintgrizzly

Saintgrizzly - Aug 25, 2006 7:24 pm - Voted 10/10

Wow...!

Great, great pictures of a wonderful area!
Good job!

Super Dave

Super Dave - Aug 28, 2006 8:07 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wow...!

Thanks. There's definitely a ton of great White Cloud photos on SP that folks have submitted.

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Oct 1, 2007 11:17 pm - Voted 10/10

One of the best...

...area pages on SP, with inspiring photography. Anyone who sees this and doesn't want to get out here should have his mountaineering license taken away.

Super Dave

Super Dave - Oct 2, 2007 12:59 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: One of the best...

Wow, thanks for the high praise Bob. I spent quite a bit of time researching the area while putting the page together, which was a lot of fun, but the photos that various folks have submitted really do the most to highlight the range.

Sawtooth Scott

Sawtooth Scott - Jul 23, 2013 5:21 pm - Voted 9/10

A worthy introduction

Well done SD. As one who has explored the SNRA since the late 70's I believe you have captured much of the magic and adventure that the White Clouds offer the visitor. Of course, to experience the total package, one must get on the trail and see them firsthand. Check out SD's IdahoAlpineZone web site for beta and inspiration before you visit.

Super Dave

Super Dave - Jul 27, 2013 9:07 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: A worthy introduction

Thanks Scott. This page barely scratches the surface of the beauty that can be found in the White Clouds.

swbackcountry

swbackcountry - Jan 31, 2015 10:02 pm - Voted 10/10

Snowpack Question Dave:

How much snow will there be this June? Just kidding... But, I am interested in how skiable this range is in early June, particularly Castle area. Perhaps you have a take on this or know someone that would. Thanks and thanks for creating a White Cloud page.

Super Dave

Super Dave - Jan 31, 2015 11:43 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Snowpack Question Dave:

There will still be snow in June for sure, but possibly a pretty long approach. There are folks on the Idaho Outdoor Forum who would know way more than me.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/105717/

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Return to 'White Clouds' main page