Viewing: 1-6 of 6
mtwashingtonmonroe

mtwashingtonmonroe - Sep 15, 2008 3:08 pm - Voted 10/10

Wonderful!

Hey...great job on adding this one. I've been to Honduras three times and have wanted to get up this one, but still haven't. The Golfo de Fonseca is a wonderful area. Nice job on the page and thanks for adding!!! If you don't mind me asking...what were you up to in Honduras? Take care ;)
-Britt

ChristianRodriguez

ChristianRodriguez - Sep 15, 2008 6:30 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wonderful!

Thanks man.. I don't know much english, so I really don't understand your question... So I thinking that you asking me about wich mountains I was climb.
Zacate Grande date 31-mar-07
El Tigre date 1-apr-08
Cerro Celaque (3 peaks including country summit Las Minas) date 4-apr-07
And that for sure.. Golfo de Fonseca is amazing.

mtwashingtonmonroe

mtwashingtonmonroe - Sep 15, 2008 3:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Meters to feet

Hey...also I just noticed that you accidentally put the 640 meters in as feet. In feet Zacate Grande is actually 2,100ft. You just have to change the tab on the edit page to select which units. Thanks and great page!

ChristianRodriguez

ChristianRodriguez - Sep 15, 2008 6:30 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Meters to feet

hehehe sorry... already changed.. thanks a lot!

Tim Geerlings

Tim Geerlings - Aug 7, 2010 11:14 pm - Hasn't voted

HOT!!

I made it to the island, but chose not to climb as it is INCREDIBLY hot... I honestly don't know if I have ever been somewhere that hot.
That said, if you have plenty of water, and the right clothing, looks like a beautiful climb.

ChristianRodriguez

ChristianRodriguez - Aug 20, 2010 6:23 am - Hasn't voted

Re: HOT!!

Did you said hot?? is the hell man!!! hehehe I climbing very early to see the sunrise, that way is much better. I climbed Zacate Grande in the noon... was terrible hot, terrible... but awesome views.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Zacate Grande - Honduras' main page