Viewing: 1-20 of 74 « PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT »

wuedesauUntitled Comment

wuedesau

Perfect Vid, many wanted to have this page already but no one dared to set up such an overview which also means never ending work. Again, thanks for doing this.
Posted May 31, 2004 4:01 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks for your vote. I hope that the page will be useful and that wonderful pages such as yours will receive more visits.
Posted May 31, 2004 5:07 pm

Mathias ZehringUntitled Comment

Mathias Zehring

Vid, you are a brave man, to start such an effort. Thank you very much!! Looking at the tabelboard I have some additions but I will make them on the message board as you proposed.
Posted May 31, 2004 5:00 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Mathias, you're welcome! Right now I'm a bit tired of a copy-paste job, but soon I'll be receptive to any good suggestion. And you sure will have them! Thanks for your vote and of course for your detailed grouping structure of Alps. I hope It's OK if I used it.
Posted May 31, 2004 5:04 pm

Rick BUntitled Comment

Rick B

Nice idea, I always liked to have a bit more structure on SP instead of a simple summing-up of mountains.

Some remarks:

1) the map doesn't show on my computer

2) ...

Umm I had some more remarks but it seems you're hard at work fixing them! Concerning the map: the link says file:///D|/Vid/Slike/Hribi/Zemljevidi/V_Alpe.jpg which should obviously be pointing to the online version of the photo instead. Might also explain why you didn't spot the error as your own system probably displays the map correctly.

That's all, keep up the good work!

Rick
Posted May 31, 2004 6:08 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks, Rick! Yes, right now I also noticed the map is not showing. Hope it's working now. Cheers!
Posted Jun 1, 2004 2:28 am

Rick BUntitled Comment

Rick B

Hey Vid,

The map works now, I think it is wonderful!!

Anyway, I have one further suggestion concerning the page structure. I think you'd better change the order of the sections to something like

- what's new

- overview

- table

- other info

and then the 2 sections

- rationale

- present structure

This is for new users, or any other users that haven't really been following the discussion on group pages etc. It might appear a bit strange to someone new to start a page with these sections.

Just my 2 cents..

Cheers,

Rick
Posted Jun 2, 2004 4:52 pm

noahUntitled Comment

noah

Vid i look forward to spending a lot more time on this page, thank you very much.
Posted Jun 1, 2004 12:39 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks:)
Posted Jun 1, 2004 3:10 pm

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Great job Vid, really an effort!!!
Posted Jun 1, 2004 6:43 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks, Sasa! Unfortunately Velebit is out of the range, although Maria is stretching Alps over Istra to Kvarner and down to Italy. Just joking, of course. But you can do the Dinarides, or the whole Balcan - that would be great! Cheers!
Posted Jun 1, 2004 6:52 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

I'm thinking about doing such map for Velebit overview page but have to learn how :-) Now that you mentioned I could make Dinaric Alps page when I find time. I've been on Velebit so many times this month and I have so much writing to do. June will also be trip rich :-)
Posted Jun 1, 2004 6:06 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks Marco. I must apologize to you. I completely missed both your pages - Carnic Alps GROUP and Ortles-Cevedale GROUP. In next upload I'll correct that.

Cheers!
Posted Jun 1, 2004 6:47 am

David_HollandUntitled Comment

David_Holland

Great that map!!! Very good!
Posted Jun 1, 2004 7:37 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks, David! There are still debates what's official and what not. Perhaps it will be changed.
Posted Jun 1, 2004 8:18 am

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Excellent. Good work. Map does not work for me. But is helpful just the same. Cheers William
Posted Jun 1, 2004 9:12 am

darinchadwickUntitled Comment

darinchadwick

A great idea. I'll be asking for input for setting up the same thing for Norwegian mountains, as they fall into specific ranges. Also, I have some recommendations for the Cascades and Sierra's, but those who have the most pages of those ranges should organize them. Thanks for the great example, it really helps my geography, and shows that summitpost is 'maturing'.
Posted Jun 1, 2004 9:28 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks, Darin! What do you mean, you'll be asking for some input? How can I help you? To do the map technically? Cheers!
Posted Jun 1, 2004 9:32 am

ShanoUntitled Comment

Shano

very comprehensive - looks like a lot of thought went into this. Nice job!
Posted Jun 1, 2004 11:01 am