Malá Fatra Comments

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Tomas Kristofory

Tomas Kristofory - Jan 11, 2007 8:29 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice page,

but even more info, greater variety of trails offered, especially on the south part of the range, national park regulations (and contact to the national park office) and attractions (Diery gorges, Sutovsky waterfall), info about the hut under Chleb (prices), mountain insurance and contact to the mountain rescue team... These would make the page worth of this range! BTW I´m not sure if the english word for "zbojnik" is "bandit". I like your photos and hiking info! I´m looking forward to see some upgrades that would lead me to give your nice page 10 points! You offered very good info about the hikes in the north side of the range, but you could also build broader description of routes, enrich the trails info. Best wishes to you from Prague! :) When were you the last time in Mala Fatra? Are your photos of the main ridge recent?

Gorzi

Gorzi - Jan 12, 2007 7:10 am - Hasn't voted

Thanks

Thank you for reaction, yes, I admit that I haven´t added information about south side of the ridge, but I haven´t got any experience in this area, so I would rather ask someone else to write this information. This page was created 10th of January, so I will add some more information. These "winter" photos are from 28th December 2006 and the "poor" quality photos, some 4 years ago.

arturf

arturf - Jan 12, 2007 3:38 pm - Voted 10/10

Good beginning!

OK, maybe some aspects are missing (as Tomas have written), but it is very good, that people will have information, that Tatras are not the only mountaints in Slovakia. Hope to visit this region sometimes. I like Slovakia, it's a great land!

Tomas Kristofory

Tomas Kristofory - Jan 16, 2007 1:30 pm - Voted 10/10

Now

the page is much better. You are a clever boy! :) The page is really great now! Don't forget to upgrade it from time to time, as you get new information and experiences. Your last trip does seem to be worth of writing a good trip report, doesn't it? I encourage you in your new projects here on SP!

dmiki

dmiki - Feb 28, 2008 9:47 am - Voted 10/10

some weather info / links

would be appreciated here as well

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Malá Fatra' main page