Arenig Fawr & Moel Llyfnant from Arenig Fach

Arenig Fawr & Moel Llyfnant from Arenig Fach

Taken from the boulders that lay across the small isolated summit of Arenig Fach in Snowdonia this photo looks south towards the mighty summit of Arenig Fawr at 854 metres to the left and Moel Llyfnant at 751 metres to the right. There was a ghostly haze for most of that day whilst out on Arenig Fach to give the image a kind of mystical and magical feel. In the background of the picture between Arenig Fawr and Moel Llyfnant is the smaller summit of Ddualt and in the far distance to the right of the picture is the large mass of Cadair Idris.
daveyboy
on Apr 8, 2011 4:59 pm
Image Type(s): Scenery
Image ID: 708898

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Nanuls

Nanuls - Apr 15, 2011 7:44 pm - Voted 10/10

seriouslu good

That is a seriously good shot David, Thanks for posting! Out of curiosity, what time day was it taken?

daveyboy

daveyboy - Apr 19, 2011 2:31 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: seriouslu good

There was a haunting haze around for most of the day whilst Nick and I did Arenig Fach followed by a sunset to die for...!
This shot was taken about 16.30 hours on 3rd March 2011.
I have some very similar ones looking across towards the higher peaks of Snowdon also taken from the summit of Arenig Fach.

daveyboy

daveyboy - Apr 25, 2011 3:03 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Good

Thank you,
These are a lovely group of Welsh mountains and all easy enought to do. Arenig Fawr being the highest.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3