daveyboy

Offline

A Little About Me


I enjoy our countryside and what it offers us. The mountains, hills, coastline, rivers, streams lakes and waterfalls.

Additions and changes:-
The most recent activity has been creating a new page about the Breidden Hills on the border of Shropshire in England and Powys in Wales between the towns of Shrewsbury, Oswestry and Welshpool. The page also includes the neighbouring hill of Long Mountain which overlooks Welshpool town.

Recent page - The Breidden Hills & Long Mountain


When I am out in this beautiful countryside I sit quiet, relax think about what nature has given us. It takes all my bad thoughts away and leaves me feeling fresh in the mind. The feeling of being there lets the imagination run wild...!

I enjoy anything in the countryside. Walking the mountains and hills. These walks are through lovely woodlands, along rivers or our grand coast lines. I also like walking in my wellingtons on muddy walks in or after the rain and I am also part of a national wellington boot fan club LOL....!

Photography is now my favourite past time and I carry my cameras with me almost everywhere as you never know when that right shot, at the right place and at the right time will give a perfect result...!

I now run my own small business working across the Southern counties to the Midlands specialising in site audits of radio towers and masts for the renewal of lease agreements with site sales, marketing and rent reviews. Before being involved in this part of the mast and tower business I had no idea what sort of issues were involved in lease, rent and the money that can actually be made from having these structures on your land.

My Images

See all of my 1300 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...