Big Horn Comments

DeanUntitled Comment

Way to go, this one needs to be put up. Another of the more interesting Washington County highpoints for sure.
Posted Jan 31, 2004 12:04 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Nice page with B E A U T I F U L pictures. Why don't you include more of them in the text? Especially the climbing ones. What kind of camera do you use?

Gangolf
Posted Jan 31, 2004 4:37 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Good page on a peak with a challenging finish-might bring a rope for this one. About 120 miles south of Cardinal Peak.
Posted Jan 31, 2004 7:30 am

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

Great. I might pick this up this summer while climbing Curtis Gilbert. I had wanted to see what this "5.4" crux looked like. Now I know. I pictured it being in an open book. Looks like it's more on a face. What happens if you fall? Is there exposure to the left (or right), or would you simply fall back to the belay ledge?
Posted Jan 31, 2004 12:40 pm

Bob BoltonUntitled Comment

Bob Bolton

There's exposure on the left as I recall, but only if you bounce. Of course we old guys don't even like to fall 2 feet for fear of jarring something loose!
Posted Jan 31, 2004 3:35 pm

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

Be sure to add Big Horn to the Goat Rocks Group List.
Posted Jan 31, 2004 7:10 pm

Bob BoltonUntitled Comment

Bob Bolton

You mean we have a Goat Rocks group but no North Cascades groups? Seems like we should rectify that situation! Do you have any ideas on subranges to divy up the Cascades north of I-90? I've been thinking about it some, and it seems that we should put together groups like Glacier Peak Wilderness, North Cascades National Park, Alpine Lakes Wilderness, Pasayten Wilderness, Monte Cristos, etc. What do you think?
Posted Feb 1, 2004 12:44 am

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

I actually had already made a request in this Site Feedback thread for a Pasayten Wilderness list since there are about 12 in that region already, but it has not been implemented yet. That was about three months ago. So until that one gets implemented, I see no reason for me to make additional requests. I guess that's the problem with having such a huge site with only one administrator who himself seems to engage very little with the site anymore.

I really don't expect anything to come out of this suggestion, but we'll see.
Posted Feb 1, 2004 3:49 pm

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

Nice page.
Posted Jan 31, 2004 2:36 pm

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Just "discovered" this one. Great page!!!
Posted Feb 5, 2004 6:15 pm