Bullion Divide Additions and Corrections

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Ammon Hatch

Ammon Hatch - Jul 30, 2005 3:45 am - Hasn't voted

Route Comment

The ridges in the trail sections for sugarloaf are reversed. For Cecret Lake TH - Sugarloaf Pk it should be the east ridge, and for Sugarloaf Pk - Mt Baldy it should be the North ridge. I didn't notice this until consulting my printout on top of sugarloaf when attempting the divide.



Also, just because hidden peak has a pay phone and running water on it doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to have a mountain page (hehehe...)

PellucidWombat

PellucidWombat - Aug 1, 2005 10:51 am - Hasn't voted

Route Comment

whoops! I must have been dozing - I'll make the correction right away!

dillweed

dillweed - May 8, 2006 4:46 am - Hasn't voted

HIdden peak

Hey man - I saw what you said about adding Hidden Peak on SP - I know that it is not really a destination for climbers/hikers, but I wanted to post a mountain page and get some power points. besides, it has some interesting history, and it gives me the opportunity to plug some of the other great mountains in the area. also, almost all of the peaks in the wasatch already have pages dedicated to them.

anyways, you have some great stuff on SP, i enjoy reading your TRs and all that. Peace.

max5480 - Sep 22, 2013 1:24 am - Hasn't voted

Great Hike

The peaks have always intimidated me but after climbing up them I realized there is nothing too treacherous to fear!!! I highly suggest! Best hike in the Wasatch to date!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Bullion Divide' main page