Cabezon Peak Comments

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Hey....let's do this when we do Sierra Blanca.
Posted May 4, 2004 8:27 am

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

May 4, 2005: Not a bad start to such an obscure peak. A geology section would be interesting reading and would fill it up a bit. A couple of things: Under red tape you may want to put the BLM or Indian reservation contact information. What about "Camping?" Is there any camping nearby? Is there a map available for the area?

The "Getting There" section is very good and thorough. Your route description is excellent. Pretty good page. I look forward to updating my vote.

Edit - May 5, 2005: Very good info on an outstanding page. Thanks to your submission, ATTM and I may climb it next month.

Posted May 4, 2004 8:23 am

bc44caesarUntitled Comment

bc44caesar

I appreciate the comments - I actually had planned on adding more sections but ran out of time when I first put it up. I just added the following tonight:

Geology Section

Camping Section (a little thin I must admit)

Other Recreation Opportunities Section

More Pictures!

If there is anything else you feel would help the page, please let me know!
Posted May 5, 2004 12:32 am

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Sorry I caught the page too early. What some people do is put a "Under Construction" note in the overview section which prevents voters from assuming the page is finished. Just an idea....

Anyway, the page looks great. Congratulations on your new child. I look forward to seeing future submissions to the site.

Alan
Posted May 5, 2004 8:12 pm

bc44caesarUntitled Comment

bc44caesar

Ah, and that is the whole point of this web site, right?
Posted May 6, 2004 12:02 am

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Good page, nice work. I have some of the same comments as Alan. Some more images would be good if you have them. Cheers William
Posted May 4, 2004 9:06 am

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

nice page...
Posted May 4, 2004 5:46 pm

Jerry LUntitled Comment

Jerry L

Very good page.
Posted May 5, 2004 6:19 am

hgrapidUntitled Comment

hgrapid

You need to mention the elevation gain of the hike. Otherwise, good job...and I hope you have other New Mexico pages to put up.
Posted May 5, 2004 9:42 am

RachelUntitled Comment

Rachel

Great page and good pix, thanks for posting this beauty! Cheers
Posted Sep 18, 2004 9:57 am

CoraxUntitled Comment

Corax

A very good page about a peak that looks really interesting. Those peaks in the middle of nowhere always attracts me.
Posted Apr 17, 2005 7:51 pm

damageIt's a great scramble

Nice to see this report up. I did the summit and the loop trail this fall(2009). I didn't have any directions for getting to the top, so the routefinding/exploring was a lot of fun and a bit sketchy for me, what with the slippery and crumbly exposure I ended up on. All in all, an excellent trip with a fantastic 360 view.
Posted Nov 24, 2009 6:58 pm