Cesaletti route first pitch, Torre dei Sabbioni

Cesaletti route first pitch, Torre dei Sabbioni

Silvia Mazzani
on May 10, 2012 12:25 pm
Image Type(s): Rock Climbing
Image ID: 789298

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3

Martian - Jan 20, 2022 5:38 am - Voted 10/10

Mille grazie, Silvia

Let me express my appreciation for these OUTSTANDING and comprehensively arranged images. the mass of information won by just looking at them ...I'm using one of your photos as a screensaver, the one taken from slightly west, but I might be wrong. I'm trying to write a book. Would you mind if I used some of your work, properly attributed of course? Instead of writing 20'000 words, I want to show some pics :) If there is the possibility to send PMs I'd give you a brief synopsis of what my book is all about. Thank you for your work and your dedication, you are a rare and uniquely gifted individual.

Kind regards,

Karl

Sorry, something is wrong with that vote thing, I can only give you 100 points max.

Silvia Mazzani

Silvia Mazzani - Jan 20, 2022 7:20 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Mille grazie, Silvia

Thank you Martian! I will send you a private message. Please open your inbox in the right corner of the page to see the message. Alternatively if you send me your e mail i will write you in this way..
Chees.
Silvia

Martian - Jan 25, 2022 5:51 am - Voted 10/10

email

Hello Silvia

Thanks for your reply. I just found out that the email address in my profile is a very old one used for spam, sorry.
My new email address is:
compounddisinterest@protonmail.com

Viewing: 1-3 of 3