Cesta k slnku(Droga ku Sloncu) Additions and Corrections

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
yatsek

yatsek - Jan 19, 2013 6:13 am - Voted 6/10

The topos

Do you have the site's permission?
Please see FAQ 2.16

KRZYS

KRZYS - Jan 21, 2013 5:53 pm - Hasn't voted

re

I have a permission of source-site, and a piece of tatry.nfo materials are made by myself (btw -quotation "The guide is a nocommercial project"...). The mission of website is promotion of climbing in Slovak High Tatras, and the same thing is with this route publication.
In my opinion clear topo is more useful than my chaotic drawing.
The most important is collecting the information in one place, giving the users the biggest knowledge enable the safe ascents.
There is also a link to the site.
Abstrahujac od wyzej wymienionych rzeczy, posrod wspinaczy topo traktowane jest jako dobro wspolne, o czym mozesz przeczytac nawet we wstepach do Cywinskiego.
Greetings, kris.

yatsek

yatsek - Jan 22, 2013 6:18 am - Voted 6/10

Re: re

Then below or above the first topo, just type "Topos copied with permission from tatry.nfo" and that'll be OK.
All the best,
Jacek
P.S. W swiecie anglosaskim reguly sa nieco inne niz w naszej czesci Europy. Stad tez to przypomnienie w nawiasie: "...or works which you have obtained the author's permission to post (be sure to state this in your text)." Wiec po prostu dopisz, co trzeba, a potem skasuj moje uwagi i swoja odpowiedz.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Cesta k slnku(Droga ku Sloncu)' main page