Cir Mhor Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
bigwally

bigwally - Jan 19, 2003 10:15 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Oh Stuart. Really good page. Your photos are splendid, and really give me a hunger. Your route description is amazing and the waether links are a fine touch. SP needs more pages like this one. Thank you for taking time and Caring enough to Share what you know. The time and effort that you have taken, to put this page together is greatly appreciated.

mpbro

mpbro - Sep 27, 2003 4:12 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Echo bigwally's comments. Great work, inspiring page, excellent photos and route description. Looks like some good rock, too.

Corax

Corax - Mar 4, 2005 3:57 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good!

Why not attach more of the photos on the actual page, so all those goodies could be viewed at once?

DrJonnie

DrJonnie - May 10, 2008 9:44 am - Voted 10/10

Taxis?

we had heard that there would be legions of taxis waiting for us at the ferry port and so left our cars on the mainland. We waited ages to get a cab and had to ring round quite a few before we managed to get someone to take us to Glen Rosa.
On the last day we were told that due to a wedding, there were no taxis to be had! So we staggered from Glen Rosa with two rucksacs each, looking like some strange ninja turtles.
Collapsed by the side of the main road at a bus stop we were taken pity on by a nice lady in an "out-of-service" bus, who dropped us discretely at the port.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Cir Mhor' main page