Cloudripper Comments

Craig PeerUntitled Comment

Craig Peer

I'm revising my rating upward as I think your Cloudripper page tells me everything I would want to know about it. More pictures ( if you have them ) might be good. I'll look and see if I have shots of this peak from the other side. Craig
Posted Sep 25, 2002 4:17 pm

pilz8Untitled Comment

pilz8

Craig Peer thanks for the vote even if it was a low one,ya didnt tell me what you don't like about it or how you think I could improve it. I am heading up that way in a couple of weeks so when I get back I plan on adding some things to the page. Check back.
Posted Sep 26, 2002 4:38 pm

gordonyeUntitled Comment

gordonye

Great photos, a little slim on routes. To my knowledge the west side of this peak is a moderate dayhike.
Posted Oct 1, 2002 11:44 am

pilz8Untitled Comment

pilz8

Thanks for the vote. I think you are right about the westside climb of cloudripper but I havent done it from that side yet maybe next summer.
Posted Oct 6, 2002 8:29 pm

bigwallyUntitled Comment

bigwally

Good page. You write very well, and the photos are delicious. You might add a weather link and/or a book link. From your words in the Summit log, it sounds like you had quite a trip. Perhaps you could write the experience up as a Trip Report, so that we can know more about the Cloudripper Experience!!!!! Thank you for putting together so much info about this Peak, and for Caring enough to share it with the rest of us !!!!
Posted Jan 22, 2003 12:05 am

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

11Mar2003: Nice improvements; thanks for adding the route. Why don't you use some of the information shown on the Agassiz page? If you want to know how to create clickable links, go here, to question #8.

Good luck,

Morgan

Nice start. Page needs at least a good description of the standard route. Remaining logistical info is a bit thin. Check other pages for nearby mountains on this site for links and suggested format.

-Morgan
Posted Mar 10, 2003 11:13 am

pilz8Untitled Comment

pilz8

Thanks for the advice, I have been meaning to do some work on this page I added a route description, see what you think. In time I plan on doing more to uprade my pages.
Posted Mar 10, 2003 9:04 pm

AceSierraStatistics

AceSierra

Thanks for adding mileages and gain. So few pages on Summitpost have this important(?) info!
Posted Aug 28, 2013 10:59 am

mrchad9Re: Statistics

mrchad9

Thanks AceSierra!

I agree too. For some of these peaks those stats are pretty much the only thing I am looking for.
Chad