Conger Mountain (UT) Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Kelli&Zak

Kelli&Zak - May 18, 2020 9:50 am Date Climbed: May 5, 2020

Conger!  Sucess!

Great hike. We had a blast on the way up, but it took us a little detour to find our way back to the car haha. Note: a Prius is NOT the best car for that dirt road! I knew that, but risked it anyway.

ZeeJay

ZeeJay - May 24, 2017 10:19 pm Date Climbed: May 9, 2017

Conger  Sucess!

Made a loop out of it and also did 7980, Snag BM, and 8060. There were several little cliff bands to negotiate that were not evident on the map.

scgrant

scgrant - Mar 11, 2015 1:14 am Date Climbed: Mar 8, 2015

Conger  Sucess!

Great hike, awesome area. Followed a very nice horse trail all the way to the base of the mountain. From there followed the SE ridge up. I was the 10th person to sign the summit register since it was placed in 2004. Amazing views of Mount Moriah and Wheeler Peak most of the hike up and great views of Notch Peak from the top. #67/100 most prominent peaks in Utah for me. Did King Top later in the day.

Dean

Dean - Oct 22, 2009 9:35 am Date Climbed: Oct 17, 2009

Nice hike  Sucess!

A bit of road walking and a bit of cross country added a bit of variety to this hike that Greg and I did on a beautiful autumn day. 2/3rds of the hike was finding our own way to the top and that is always an enjoyable way to visit a mountain. We wore orange caps since this was the opening day of rifle hunting season in Utah and we didn't want to be mistaken for a deer.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Conger Mountain (UT)' main page