Viewing: 1-14 of 14
mpbro

mpbro - Oct 17, 2002 10:20 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Great start! I love it when people add peaks where the easiest route is technical. But, those peaks are more logistically demanding than a simple walk-up. You should describe the route in more detail. I recommend adding one or more routes (click on the "add a route" link). Here, you can describe the toughest pitches in more detail and talk about the gear requirements.



Later,

Morgan

Steven Cross

Steven Cross - Oct 18, 2002 10:21 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

mpbro's advice is all that I have. Nice job and keep adding the moutains, buttes, spires of Sedona; its a nice addition to SP

bigwally

bigwally - Jan 21, 2003 6:09 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Oh Markmay, what a beautiful peak. You leave me hungry for more photos, a little more detail on your route description and perhaps a weather or guidebook link. Have you climbed the peak? What's it like? You might put your own experiences in some kind of trip report. That would surely help thos of us that follow. Thank you for Caring enough to Share in information and photos that you have put on this page.

Scott

Scott - Mar 19, 2004 12:27 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Needs more detail.

Andinistaloco

Andinistaloco - Oct 14, 2006 8:16 pm - Voted 6/10

Nice, but

very short. Could you get a little more info in here, add a route, that kind of thing? This is a heck of a rock and deserves more than a paragraph or so. Let me know if you add changes & I'll up the vote....

lcarreau

lcarreau - Jan 27, 2009 9:16 am - Hasn't voted

I added a bunch more

photos to this page, but I agree with the other fellows that it
could be much more comprehensive and detailed.

If you're ever looking for somebody to adopt this page, please let me know. I'm living within 30 miles of Courthouse Butte.

markmay

markmay - Feb 8, 2009 11:05 am - Hasn't voted

Re: I added a bunch more

Thank you for adding the photos. Please feel free to add anything you like but for now I would appreciate keeping the page. It was in my backyard and one of my first summits while living in Sedona.

Thank you,

Mark

musicman82

musicman82 - Mar 14, 2009 8:43 pm - Hasn't voted

Nice pictures, but...

...the page needs more info to be complete, as has been noted by others for over six years. Let me know if you ever complete the page and I'll gladly change my vote!

musicman82

musicman82 - Aug 3, 2009 3:08 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice pictures, but...

I don't know - he seems to be oblivious to the fact that his pages are woefully inadequate. Since he logs in often, I'm guessing that he just doesn't care about the fact that most SPers value quality and information in the submissions to this site...

lcarreau

lcarreau - Aug 3, 2009 6:41 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice pictures, but...

Sad.

Couldn't he just put his pages up for adoption ???

musicman82

musicman82 - Aug 3, 2009 10:19 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice pictures, but...

Yeah, I agree - judging by his comment to you in February, he has some reason for keeping the page; who knows...

lcarreau

lcarreau - Aug 18, 2009 9:35 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice pictures, but...

I don't know; guess that was his final word.

If I keep attaching photos to his page, his will eventually sink
to the bottom, and it doesn't have to be that way.

He's making zero effort to update or improve his page.

musicman82

musicman82 - Aug 18, 2009 10:14 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice pictures, but...

Isn't there a way (through the Bad Submissions Forum) for the elves to put up a page for adoption that is way below par after the owner has shown repeatedly that he doesn't care about his page being bad?

lcarreau

lcarreau - Aug 18, 2009 10:17 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice pictures, but...

Right on ... I'd have to check with the Elf Masters.

Viewing: 1-14 of 14
Return to 'Courthouse Butte' main page