Crystal Crag Comments

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Bob Burd

Bob Burd - Jul 23, 2002 3:15 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I was putting around Lake Mary in a motorboat with the family fishing just three days ago, and I looked up longingly at the sight of Crystal Crag. It looked tough on the north and east sides that were visible, and I wondered if the backside would go - thanks for pointing this route out. I'll have to make a point of climbing it next year when I go back...

steeleman

steeleman - Jul 24, 2002 11:24 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Looks like Josh just did the east side this morning (see the summit log) and even he said it was somewhat "scary". I put up some more detail on the easier backside routes.

Popoff - Nov 14, 2002 9:57 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great information. Nice photos.

sunbleached

sunbleached - Sep 9, 2023 12:51 pm - Hasn't voted

Tahoe Backcountry links are dead.

Can someone please delete all of the Tahoe Backcountry links? That website doesn't work anymore, and it's really annoying to try and get beta and then see something go to a dead site.

In general, it's frustrating when people just link their own site outside of the "External Links" page... There's way less guarantee anyone's personal blog is going to be around in comparison to Summitpost or Peakbagger.

steeleman

steeleman - Sep 9, 2023 5:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Tahoe Backcountry links are dead.

Sorry dude I’m 55 now and I built that site and this page when I think I was 30 and spry. I can’t keep track of all my internet detritus, so I’m happy to give you the page and you can clean it up.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Crystal Crag' main page