From Trzic to Dobrca

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.38100°N / 14.25710°E
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


Good regional road to Trzic.

Route Description


From Trzic the first part we take a regional road direction Begunje. After a 10 minutes from way mark (Begunje 12km) we rich a smaller quarry, where the marked route go to the right and after few minutes we rich a settle between remains of »Hudi grad« (Evil castle) and church of St. Georges (»sv. Jurij«).

Now we have two possibilities:
- first one goes to the regional road and in Brezje we can take a usually route to the summit (see description of this route),
- Second one (to the right) take as to summit over »Bistriska planina« (Bistrica mountain) and »Lesanska planina« (Lesanska mountain).

Route over »Bistriska« and »Lesanska planina« is a bit longer, but ascent isn't so sharp, so it is very nice walk also with children. The route goes almost all time throw the woods and pastures (in summer days we can see also a cows, goats and sheep’s). Before »Bistriska planina« from right side come to our route also a path from »Cegelski graben« (starts about 1 km north of Trzic). On Lesanska planina we have also possibility to go cross to »Poldetova klopca« (seat of Polde) with nice look to Crain valley, but our way go directly to the summit.

We rich the summit about 3,5h after we left Trzic.

Hut of Dobrca isn't on our way, so when we will go to the hut, we must take a little longer way.

Essential Gear


Good shoes, sticks.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

DobrcaRoutes