Frondellas Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Jun 27, 2012 1:46 pm Date Climbed: Sep 11, 2010

Aiguille Cadier and Frondellas  Sucess!

From Respomuso climbing Aguja Cadier, Frondella North, Frondella and Frondella Central. It was a very nice day with spectacullar panorama.

Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Jun 27, 2012 1:45 pm Date Climbed: Jul 31, 2010

Frondiellas SW  Sucess!

Across its normal route from lakes of Arriel starting in La Sarra.

FrançoisJ

FrançoisJ - Aug 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Route climbed: traverse  Sucess!

From refuge de Larribet and going down from Balaïtous, Sabrina and I climbed Aguja Cadier, Frondella Norte, Main, Centrale down and up again for Occideantale (normal route).
What a long day...
2007

Lobelia

Lobelia - Oct 23, 2004 2:30 pm

Route Climbed: La Sarra - Spun Ledormeur- Lakes of Arriel. Date Climbed: 19th September 2004  Sucess!

It was a hard climb that day, but we saw a beautiful views from Frondiellas Central summit. I was afraid on the ridge so I had to use a rope and harness. Lobelia.

Rafa Bartolome

Rafa Bartolome - Sep 21, 2004 6:17 am

Route Climbed: LaSarra-Spun Ledormeur-Lakes of Arriel Date Climbed: 19th september 2004  Sucess!

Great effort to climb this mountain in the day from La Sarra. We climb the Frondiella central and the main summit (even some of the group climb the north summit, not difficult but with the fog it's a little dangerous to see the ridge). After the view of the great Balaitous don't climb the Western peak. We've descent because the route of Lakes of Arriel it's long (too much for La Sarra, not if you climb from the refuge) and the clouds were darks. Total: 9-10h.

Another peak of 3000 meters in the collection for summitpost and me.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Frondellas' main page