Viewing: 1-5 of 5
dalton1

dalton1 - Jan 24, 2007 9:11 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Album!

Nice photos you have here! I have climbed Furkotsky two times, both alone. The second time a falling rock hit the girls leg who was climbing in front of me. The rock felt because a sliping of the boy who was climbing first. The girl was frightened and cried because of the hurt, but thanks God, she didn't get a shock. So we gave her first aid, though the injury wasn't serious. I climbed Furkotsky alone and got down with them. Lucky tour it was.

visentin

visentin - Aug 26, 2008 8:40 am - Voted 10/10

very interesting

Very interesting article which summarizes most of the nonsense of some of both TPN and TANAP's regulations.
From my egoistic point of view, things should stay like this: non-mountaineer tourists should continue to follow the official trails, and more experienced hikers visit such peaks illegaly...
Finding information about route for such speaks is already a harvest, no doubt that only the most motivated will remain...

Tomas Kristofory

Tomas Kristofory - Sep 19, 2008 4:35 am - Hasn't voted

Re: very interesting

There is some non-sense in NP regulation for sure, but I will have to study it harder. I may correct some quotes in this article. Laws are so complicated :(

jck

jck - Oct 11, 2008 8:51 am - Voted 10/10

Re: very interesting

Good work Tomas. The page looks pretty complete by now.
Furkotsky is now not as popular as it was some time ago because the trail to Bystre Sedlo was changed.Now it doesn't go directly throurgh Bystre Sedlo...but I was wondering: when they changed the trail? Have you got such informations? Early '90's?

yatsek

yatsek - Oct 31, 2008 7:44 am - Voted 10/10

Good job! And great pics

Full of really practical info

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Furkotský štít' main page