Goodwater Canyon.

Goodwater Canyon.

This photo is overlooking Goodwater Canyon, a tributary of the San Rafael River Gorge. The upper rim of Goodwater is now becoming a more popular mountain bike run. This photo was taken near the end of the run before dropping a bit off the rim back to dirt roads and back to the truck at the trail head. May 13, 2011.
Wasatch Summits
on Nov 19, 2011 3:59 pm
Image ID: 760893

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-5 of 5
lcarreau

lcarreau - Nov 19, 2011 8:57 pm - Voted 10/10

Welcome to SP ..

It's a very good site. I think you'll like it here.

BTW, how much snow did SLC get yesterday?
Tooele got 5 inches.

Wasatch Summits

Wasatch Summits - Nov 19, 2011 9:06 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Welcome to SP ..

Haha thanks Larry! :) Looks to be a cool site. Deja Vu for sure. I had the opportunity to shovel about 3-4 inches of wet heavy snow off the driveway this morning, just enough to make a mess out of everything. Other than that the day has been spent uploading a few images here, and wrenching on one of my Specialized bikes here a bit. The old winter beater bike is getting some attention right now, gotta get it dialed in ready for more of this snow action! Perhaps the Stansbury Island mountain bike run again.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Nov 19, 2011 9:32 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Welcome to SP ..

Cool. Wish I could be there to do Stansbury.

I purchased a Specialized Crosstrail.

Seems to have everything I want on a bike,
being that I'm NOT a hardcore rider but
still LOVE the gravel and dirt.

Good luck, and please don't eat too much turkey.

Wasatch Summits

Wasatch Summits - Nov 19, 2011 10:01 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Welcome to SP ..

Cool you got a Crosstrail! From what I've seen and read about them, they're great bikes. Seen a couple in the Corner Canyon area in Draper this past season.

As far as the turkey, I'll likely be on a summit during T day. It's the only day I've got to get a peak in before a long tedious 70+ hour on-call rotation at work the following 7 days. I prefer to get out on black friday while everyone else is crowding the stores, but to no avail.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Nov 20, 2011 7:21 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Welcome to SP ..

Man, wouldn't you know it ..

"When Black Friday comes,
I'll stand down by the door ..
And catch the gray men when they
Dive from the fourteenth floor.
When Black Friday comes,
I'll collect everything I'm owed;
And before my friends find out
I'll be on the road ..."

Viewing: 1-5 of 5