Gregory Canyon Trailhead

Page Type Page Type: Trailhead
Location Lat/Lon: 39.99777°N / 105.29317°W
Additional Information County: Boulder
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Additional Information Elevation: 5848 ft / 1782 m

Trailhead Overview

The Gregory Canyon Trailhead can be used to access Boulder's extensive Open Space and Mountain Parks system. This trailhead is closer to and more conveinent for accessing The Amphitheater, Flagstaff Mountain Trail, and the Saddle Rock Trail on Green Mountain.

Driving Directions

From Downtown Boulder (Canyon and Broadway):

Take Broadway (Hwy 93) south 1.4 miles, past CU's campus, to Baseline Rd. Turn right (west) on Baseline and proceed 1.45 miles up Baseline. The entrace to the Gregory Canyon TH is on the left, just past the small bridge and fire danger sign. The small lot usually fills early. You can overflow park along the access road, and along the south side of Baseline, between here and the entrance to Chautauqua.


From Denver:

Take US36 west from Denver (near I-25 and I-76), to Baseline Rd. Exit from US36 and turn left (west) on Baseline and proceed 1.8 miles up Baseline. The entrace to the Gregory Canyon TH is on the left, just past the small bridge and fire danger sign. The small lot usually fills early. You can overflow park along the access road, and along the south side of Baseline, between here and the entrance to Chautauqua.

External Links

Official Sites:
Boulder Open Space and Mountain Parks Website
Boulder Country Open Space Rules and Regulations

Weather:
NOAA Weather - Boulder

Webcams:
University of Colorado Webcams
9News Boulder Cam
Webcam from University Bikes - 9th and Pearl

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

Green MountainTrailheads