Hiking Northern side from Forcella di Ol

Hiking Northern side from Forcella di Ol

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 45.89670°N / 9.42490°E
Additional Information Route Type: Hike
Additional Information Time Required: Less than two hours
Additional Information Difficulty: None
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


Lecco, follow the indications for Valsassina, arrived in Ballabio you have to turn to the right following the indications Morterone.
The trail starts on the right just before the tunnel of the village of Morterone.
Parking possible just after the tunnel.

Route Description


Follow the mark 17, after few minutes you reach a cross, take the left path ignoring the right one (mark 21).
Walk in the wood reaching after 30-45 min another cross where path number 16 and 7 meet our path. After few minutes you reach the Forbesette source (water and pic nic area).
Now the path became a little bit steep in the wood, at another cross stay to the right and after 20-30 min you enter the valley overhung from the cross on the top of the mountain.
With a lot of turns you ascend on this steep slope reaching Ref. Azzoni and the summit of Resegone.
Total time from the car 1.45 - 2.15 hrs.

Essential Gear


Hike gear. In winter crampons and ice axe could be useful. The path is almost on the northern side of the mountain.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.
Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

ResegoneRoutes