Indian Creek Comments

SKIHey not bad

SKI

So far! Looks like you have your work cut out for you!
You should refer people over to Mountainproject for a super comprehensive list of climbs, their ratings and their classic status.

It is ALL about The Incredible Handcrack, Blue Sun and Spaghetti Western.

Let me know if you want any more pics.
Posted May 2, 2011 8:33 pm

Liba KopeckovaRe: Hey not bad

Liba Kopeckova

Thanks so much. Well there are so many different places to climb there. I have tons of photos from Supercrack and Donnelly, a lot from Selfish Wall. For some reason we always end up climbing at same places. Yes, please attach any photos you have. I will use it, especially if from different areas than the above mentioned ones. Thanks again.
Posted May 2, 2011 9:06 pm

Bob SihlerAbout time

Bob Sihler

I'm glad to see someone taking this on at last on SP. It looks great so far. And I like the "other" stuff as well, especially the bit about the religious crackpots.
Posted May 2, 2011 9:07 pm

Liba KopeckovaRe: About time

Liba Kopeckova

Thanks Bob, I found that religious stuff interesting too...hmm... It will take me a while to finish all the walls...
Posted May 2, 2011 9:26 pm

Liba KopeckovaRe: Nice!

Liba Kopeckova

Thanks, it would be nice to get a few more people to join on this project. Such a huge area, and so many cliffs. One cannot climb it all in a lifetime.
Posted May 4, 2011 12:32 pm

Matt LemkeVery nice

Matt Lemke

All your pages are fantastic...Just wondering though...How do you make those tables of photos you have? I'd like to be able to do that for improvements to some of my pages.
Posted May 7, 2011 4:04 pm

Liba KopeckovaRe: Very nice

Liba Kopeckova

Thanks Matt, Jacek (yatsek) showed me how to do it. I am computer illiterate. Pick one of my pages, and I will put you down as an administrator, so you can copy it. You have to use the command. Good luck.
Posted May 7, 2011 4:13 pm

Matt LemkeRe: Very nice

Matt Lemke

I like the tables in your Escalante Canyon page...I'll choose that one. Thanks
Posted May 7, 2011 4:33 pm

Liba KopeckovaRe: Very nice

Liba Kopeckova

It is done - so if you go to edit, you should be able to view all encrypting :). good luck.
Posted May 7, 2011 5:26 pm

Matt LemkeRe: Very nice

Matt Lemke

Thank you very much...I am computer illiterate too!
I got what I needed and put on a test page.
Thanks again
Posted May 7, 2011 8:30 pm

Sarah SimonPhenomenal

Sarah Simon

Great page, Liba. -Sarah
Posted May 9, 2011 10:41 am

Liba KopeckovaRe: Phenomenal

Liba Kopeckova

Thank you Sarah, still need to add a lot more walls and climbing information.
Posted May 9, 2011 11:23 am

grahamAwesome...

graham

Liba, Outstanding and glad you “lost my patience” and put this excellent IC page together! I’ll try to add some of my semi-worthy photos to the outstanding album you’ve assembled. Again, thanks for sharing! Cheers, Rick Graham
Posted May 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Liba KopeckovaRe: Awesome...

Liba Kopeckova

thanks Rick, photos and more information is all very welcomed. Thank you so much for positive encouragement. I am sure that your photos will be more than worthy, and can't wait to see those!
Posted May 13, 2011 5:23 pm

AlpineJimmieExcellent!!!

AlpineJimmie

You are a true asset to SP. The time and energy you put into your sport is amazing. I look forward to reading and viewing many more of your adventures. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
Posted May 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Liba KopeckovaRe: Excellent!!!

Liba Kopeckova

Thank you. I was not sure about this project, the area of Indian Creek is so huge, and I barely covered 50% of the cliffs. Thanks again.
Posted May 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Alex WoodAmazing

Alex Wood

I have gone through this page four times already-its amazing. Nice work on it. Hopefully I can get out to Indian Creek one of these days
Posted May 23, 2011 3:43 am

Liba KopeckovaRe: Amazing

Liba Kopeckova

Thank you Alex. I really appreciate positive comment like this. I just got back from my 3rd trip from Indian Creek this month! So, I will add some more walls.
I hope you will make it there, but it is getting hot now. I think I will wait until the autumn comes.
Posted May 23, 2011 8:25 am

JenPRoute Books?

First of all, great page. I will be traveling to Utah next year and would love to check out Indian Creek. I've looked online and cant seem to find a route book of the area, are there any available? Although I think your page has enough info that I can stumble my way around, I would love to find a book either online or on location. If there is no such book, could someone give me some beta on a few select climbs?
Posted Sep 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Liba KopeckovaRe: Route Books?

Liba Kopeckova

There is Indian Creek guide book - currently 2nd edition, 3rd edition will be coming up soon. I think that you will find plenty of people at the campground who will let you use their books. Have fun!
Posted Sep 12, 2012 12:04 am