Jbel Toubkal Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 36 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

CliffUntitled Comment

Very good page!
Posted Feb 19, 2002 5:42 am

OBIJUANKENOBI71Untitled Comment

OBIJUANKENOBI71

Sin duda, es una página de 4 estrellas!!!!!

Juan
Posted Jun 27, 2002 11:49 pm

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

Juan,

Diego has climbed this peak and is willing to adopt it and fix the page.

You could help by changing your vote to zero and marking the yes spot for negelected.

This page has not been edited for a longer period than any other page at SP. The maintainer is obviously gone. Many photos need to be dealt with etc.
Posted Nov 17, 2003 7:06 pm

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

Por fin adopté la página y he hecho algunos cambios, espero que te gusten
Posted Nov 24, 2003 5:56 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

A significantly improved page since adoption. Thank you, Diego! By the way - why don't you attach some more pictures to sections?
Posted Aug 12, 2002 11:40 am

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

Vid, I adopted this page and have done some changes, I hope you like them
Posted Nov 24, 2003 5:53 am

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

Gracias Vid, there are many bad photos in the PHOTOS section IMHO, that's why I haven't attached more pics to the sections of my page. Anyway, I'll try to scan more images and include them in the sections.
Posted Nov 24, 2003 4:11 pm

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

25Nov2003: Nice work...

The destination seems pretty exotic (perhaps it is not), so the logistical and other approach information is likely quite important. I'd like to see more of that.
Posted Sep 17, 2002 11:30 am

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

I've done some changes in my recently adopted page, take a look please
Posted Nov 24, 2003 5:54 am

ezaUntitled Comment

eza

Cambio el voto con gusto. Un trabajo de primera, que no me sorprende viniendo de tí. Impresionante. Enhorabuena.
Posted Oct 8, 2002 10:08 am

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

eza,

Diego has climbed this peak (3 times) and is willing to adopt it and fix the page.

Posted Nov 17, 2003 7:09 pm

ezaUntitled Comment

eza

Right, as of today I'm changing the vote and marking "neglected". Good luck for Diego in the maintainer job
Posted Nov 18, 2003 9:19 am

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

Ya he hecho algunos cambios en mi página, espero que te gusten
Posted Nov 24, 2003 5:51 am

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

Muchas gracias Enrique, esperaré también con gusto a que mejores tu página del Pico de los Monjes, no me importa cuanto
Posted Nov 27, 2003 6:43 pm

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

Diego,

Thank you for adopting this page - great job on the improvements!

Posted Nov 3, 2002 4:07 pm

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

Diego,

I think that you should change this vote to zero and neglected and see if this peak can hit the adoption list. You should then adopt it an fix it up.

It is now the mountain that was last edited the longest ago.. and there is quite a lot that could be done on the page.
Posted Nov 17, 2003 2:23 pm

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

Diego,

The mountain was up for adoption this morning when I logged on, so I picked it up and transferred it to you to be certain that you were the one to get it.

I corrected the English and grammar of what is there.

Fred
Posted Nov 18, 2003 7:08 am

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

Then, of course, I spot a typo in the very first word - after I transferred it .......

Oh well, you can fix it.
Posted Nov 18, 2003 7:11 am

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

I've recently adopted this page, please take a look at the changes I've done
Posted Nov 24, 2003 6:00 am

Dave KUntitled Comment

Dave K

Diego, you've done a fine job with this page. I enjoyed reading it and looking at the great pictures.

Posted Nov 24, 2003 3:37 pm