Viewing: 1-3 of 3
markhallam

markhallam - Oct 10, 2015 2:39 pm - Voted 10/10

Very impressive!

I used to climb this sort of technical standard on rock 20+ years ago - but on gentle UK crags with routes of no more than about 100m in height - but never had the nerve to do same on one of these huge Dolomite routes! I dread to think what you were doing 20 years ago...
It is very kind of you to have voted on my humble little grade 3 scramble (II/III to you!) - guess Pillar Rock must seem a little tiny? Mind you there are some good rock climbing routes for you...
Best wishes, Mark

Silvia Mazzani

Silvia Mazzani - Oct 11, 2015 1:19 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Very impressive!

Glad to read you!
Difficult? Easy? no matter, the important thing is to keep going in the mountains with satisfaction, climbing with fun!
I like your page, the Lake District is a very nice area also known in Italy, i saw a couple of climbing films about.
Next year I would like to go and climb on the sea-cliff of Pembroke and Bosigrain, likely in late May or early june!
All the best, Silvia

markhallam

markhallam - Oct 11, 2015 3:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Very impressive!

Yes there are a few sea-cliff's for you here - I think Nanuls just had a featured photo of some wild looking grade V above the sea somewhere... just up your street (as we say in England!)
Best of luck and I shall look forward to reading your posts about it
best wishes, Mark

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Kasnapoff - II Torre del Sella NW Ridge' main page