Viewing: 1-4 of 4
TJ311

TJ311 - Sep 28, 2008 2:46 pm - Voted 10/10

Good Report

Very good trip report and pictures. Sounds like you and Rob used your heads and made smart decisions. I agree with you in that SummitPost is such a great tool for pre-planning hiking trips. I have yet to visit RMNP but it's definitely on my list. Thanks for sharing.

MarkDidier

MarkDidier - Sep 30, 2008 5:38 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Good Report

Thanks, glad you liked it. You'll love RMNP - and there is plenty of info on SP to help with your planning!

silversummit

silversummit - Nov 22, 2008 11:55 pm - Hasn't voted

I'm impressed.......

with this entire report. Your factual style and honest evaluation is very helpful to anyone looking for information. And I'm really surprised that the pictures didn't get more votes! Thanks for writing this.

MarkDidier

MarkDidier - Nov 24, 2008 6:56 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: I'm impressed.......

Thank you very much for the nice comments. My goal was to hopefully write an intersting story, that also included some useful information - as opposed to just writing "what I did on my summer vacation".

As for the pictures not getting more votes,I'll blame this on the fact that I originally did not "attach" the pictures to the TR. I only had them embedded in the report. I only recently attached them, realizing my mistake.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Knowing When to Say When - RMNP 2007' main page