La <font color=blue>Barre</font> des <font color=red>Ecrins</font>.

La Barre des Ecrins.

east side To see glaciers from the Susa Valley, I have to arm myself with telescope, climb to 3100 meters on the south side of Chaberton (Petit Vallon) and look in the direction of France (Hautes Alpes). Unfortunately, the glaciers of the Italian side have "Extinct".
Chaberton
on Jan 24, 2013 3:43 am
Image Type(s): Informational
Image ID: 835141

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Marcsoltan

Marcsoltan - Jan 24, 2013 9:21 am - Voted 10/10

Here it comes!

I can see the foundation you are building toward the article. You can really see the mountains and the names when you click on the photo twice. Looking forward to many more photos.
Grazie e ciao Roberto,
Marc

Chaberton

Chaberton - Jan 24, 2013 10:14 am - Hasn't voted

Dear Marc,

in effect the article is ready, as concerning the write part,there is only to add the most dutiful thanks to friends and co-workers, and my apologies in advance for the bad English grammar.
the Photographic Part is very massive, so I dedicate the next few days to reduce the size of lots of pictures.
for the moment (to avoid overloading Sp) I posted some of my photos.
Have a really nice day Marc.
Roberto.

Vitaliy M.

Vitaliy M. - Jan 24, 2013 1:54 pm - Voted 10/10

Great!

Awesome beta shots. It would be great if there were more shots like this with labeled peaks. Thank you for posting Roberto!

Chaberton

Chaberton - Jan 25, 2013 2:47 am - Hasn't voted

Great!

Thank you Vitality,
i'm really glad that you like it.
The National Park des Ecrins, it is a very majestic place (from any perspective you see it).
Have a really nice day.
Roberto.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4