Las Gameras

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 39.57341°N / 4.14828°W
Additional Information GPX File: Download GPX » View Route on Map
Additional Information Route Type: Hiking, Mountaineering
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

It's the normal route.

Getting There

Entry to Finca de las GamerasFinca Gameras
You can read the information in the main page of the peak.

Route Description

Summit of Amor
Summit of Amor

Reached the starting point (765 m) along the low wall, we pass the gate and the bridge to cross the track up the hill from the geodesic of Cebras (792 m). After passing the owner's house you get to the Big Houses where you can ask about livestock access. The track continues northwards and through a field of almond trees having another exit door which is usually closed. The alternative would be to find a way to skirt this area more than 1km by one of its sides, it seems that better tracks to E. the fence.

Already reached the base of the mountain you keep track and loops, since the vast quarry does not lend itself to shortcuts. The maps show a shortcut for several zig-zag, including input that has been taken over by vegetation, so you better keep to the right (E.), to locate a track on the left with a cairn, not shown in maps, and that leads to the same point on the quarry. After a new twist to the right (E.), you come to pass (1,273 m), where they are on the right the beautiful Riscos de la Gineta (1,309 m). Here is a door that can be opened to move the fence and into the curb, down a few meters to connect to the track. What's left shoulder is easily reached East (1,350 m) and you follow the ridge to the left (W.) to the vertex of the summit. If you want to crown the roof of City Real enough to follow the path to the west about 15 minutes until the rocks, near the top of fences, which are the Riscos del Amor (1,344 m). Although there are more clues on the maps is not recommended for the descent improvise and enter other private properties without permission, being a better return by the way is already known.

Essential Gear

A little bit of patience, nothing more.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

AmorRoutes