Le rouge et le noir - TD 250м 6b

Le rouge et le noir - TD 250м 6b

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 45.90487°N / 7.01745°E
Additional Information Route Type: Mountaineering, Trad Climbing
Seasons Season: Summer
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: TD 250м 6b
Additional Information Number of Pitches: 8
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Add Overview text here.

Getting There

From Val Ferret approach to Dalmazzi hut (2,5 hours from parking). From there follow the path that leads to the ridge of moraine. Cross it over and go down follow small path and cairns. Continue till the glacier, the last section (about 50m couloir) is steep and exposed to the rock falls. Cross the glacier heading west north-west and start climb to the slabs and blocks trying go around over the lowest rocks descend from south east ridge of Aiguille Savoie (look for cairns). Continue along the west faces of the south east ridge. A bit later change to the glacier and follow it till the bottom of west face of Torre Rossa. (2 hours from the hut).

Start of the route is the first visible bolt.

Map of Triolet glacierMap of Triolet glacier

 

Route Description

Add Route Description text here.

Aiguille Savoie - Torre Rossa (Tour Rouge) - Le rouge et le noir - TD 250m 6b

Essential Gear

Add Essential Gear text here.

External Links

Climbing guidebook
Dalmazzi hut



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

 
Related 

Friends

Related objects are relevant to each other in some way, but they don't form a parent/child relationship. Also, they don't necessarily share the same parent.