Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Johan Heersink

Johan Heersink - Nov 23, 2003 3:52 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page.

Diego SahagĂșn

Diego SahagĂșn - Nov 25, 2003 12:11 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

Please add more PHOTOS, BOOKS, LINKS and more ROUTES in their sections.



Don't give out, gracias

Chris

Chris - Apr 6, 2005 4:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

The photos look fine to me...the same blue sky I see every weekend from the high mountains :-)

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Apr 6, 2005 4:52 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

The upside of a zero star vote is that finally it is mentioned on one of the threads (bogus entries or vengeful voting). I don't see anything which would indicate excessive photoshopping. Maybe some of the pictures are over-sharpened.



I obviously voted most of the pictures when you submitted them and I just suppose that I found the page info a little scarce. Today I would say it's worth 4s but maybe you can elaborate on the overview section.



But the main reason for 4s is the resemblance to Monte d'Oro on Corsica and the sweet memories it recalled

Dave K - Apr 6, 2005 5:43 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Tom, the page is informative and enjoyable, and the photos are helpful and beautiful (and not overly blue). My only suggestions is for you to mention that reserving a wilderness permit during peak summer months is probably a good idea.



I think one of the other voters needs to switch to decaf.

Don Nelsen

Don Nelsen - Apr 6, 2005 10:44 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I guess I will grab the opportunity to shamelessly promote one of my pages!!



Hmmmmm - Interesting that someone would vote down your page for his (erronious) interpretation of your photo editing! I wonder how he would vote on my Chinidere Mountain pics taken late last year with a polarizer? All pics on that page were taken with a Nikon SLR, polarized filter and scanned directly - with absolutely NO editing. Check this one out for some blue sky. I believe ya, guy - if sky is that blue at only 4,600 feet, it gets even better higher up! (Of course, one must know what you're doing and take the photos at the optimum angle to the sun to get it to work properly)



Your page is still a bit skimpy but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you can add some more info.



Don

desainme

desainme - Apr 7, 2005 12:45 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

As if you are not going to use a polarizer at altitude? You got to put some kind of lens cover on anyway to safegruard your camera lens.

Blue is blue. Good page.

Allan Blasdale

Allan Blasdale - Apr 21, 2005 5:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Hey guys, sorry for the too blue/photoshopped comment. This is a great page; my monitor was screwed up; and my comments way out of line. Sorry!

Tom Kenney

Tom Kenney - May 21, 2005 11:10 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

S'allright...happens to the best. Thanks for the re-vote!

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Return to 'Lost Lakes Peak' main page