Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

Nice page.
Posted Nov 23, 2003 3:52 am

Diego SahagĂșnUntitled Comment

Diego SahagĂșn

Please add more PHOTOS, BOOKS, LINKS and more ROUTES in their sections.

Don't give out, gracias
Posted Nov 25, 2003 12:11 pm

ChrisUntitled Comment

Chris

The photos look fine to me...the same blue sky I see every weekend from the high mountains :-)
Posted Apr 6, 2005 4:48 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

The upside of a zero star vote is that finally it is mentioned on one of the threads (bogus entries or vengeful voting). I don't see anything which would indicate excessive photoshopping. Maybe some of the pictures are over-sharpened.

I obviously voted most of the pictures when you submitted them and I just suppose that I found the page info a little scarce. Today I would say it's worth 4s but maybe you can elaborate on the overview section.

But the main reason for 4s is the resemblance to Monte d'Oro on Corsica and the sweet memories it recalled
Posted Apr 6, 2005 4:52 pm

Dave KUntitled Comment

Dave K

Tom, the page is informative and enjoyable, and the photos are helpful and beautiful (and not overly blue). My only suggestions is for you to mention that reserving a wilderness permit during peak summer months is probably a good idea.

I think one of the other voters needs to switch to decaf.
Posted Apr 6, 2005 5:43 pm

Don NelsenUntitled Comment

Don Nelsen

I guess I will grab the opportunity to shamelessly promote one of my pages!!

Hmmmmm - Interesting that someone would vote down your page for his (erronious) interpretation of your photo editing! I wonder how he would vote on my Chinidere Mountain pics taken late last year with a polarizer? All pics on that page were taken with a Nikon SLR, polarized filter and scanned directly - with absolutely NO editing. Check this one out for some blue sky. I believe ya, guy - if sky is that blue at only 4,600 feet, it gets even better higher up! (Of course, one must know what you're doing and take the photos at the optimum angle to the sun to get it to work properly)

Your page is still a bit skimpy but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you can add some more info.

Don

Posted Apr 6, 2005 10:44 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

As if you are not going to use a polarizer at altitude? You got to put some kind of lens cover on anyway to safegruard your camera lens.

Blue is blue. Good page.
Posted Apr 7, 2005 12:45 am

Allan BlasdaleUntitled Comment

Allan Blasdale

Hey guys, sorry for the too blue/photoshopped comment. This is a great page; my monitor was screwed up; and my comments way out of line. Sorry!
Posted Apr 21, 2005 5:07 pm

Tom KenneyUntitled Comment

Tom Kenney

S'allright...happens to the best. Thanks for the re-vote!
Posted May 21, 2005 11:10 am