Oh, no! I hope, that I am able to quit, when it gets too "hot". We have decided, that we were going to attempt, but retreat if we the route was in very bad condition or the weather would get worse. It was a hard climb, but we have summited and, what is more important, got back in one piece :)
Thank You very much for comment Wlado and for information You have provided me, eve through I didn't have possibility to use it because of weather. I didn't write a report because I am terribly busy now, two jobs plus independent projects - making money for mountain trips :) I have few trips to report, but I'll wait for better time. Have good climbing!