Viewing: 1-6 of 6
mrwsierra

mrwsierra - Mar 26, 2007 10:17 pm - Voted 10/10

excellent......

work on this page, both prose and picture. This is close to home for me, you've inspired me to go visit the less traveled portions of the wilderness. Round Top and its surroundings are so pretty I never end up going anywhere else.

Bubba Suess

Bubba Suess - Mar 27, 2007 7:54 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: excellent......

Thanks, I appreciate it! It is a pretty awesome area, and pracitcally abandoned one away from the Carson and Ebbetts Pass areas. The canyon is spectacular and NO ONE goes in there. Great work on the west Texas bit. I have spent a fair amount of time out there too. Where in Texas did you live? Have you been to the Caprock?

mrwsierra

mrwsierra - Mar 28, 2007 5:46 am - Voted 10/10

Re: excellent......

Thanks for the nice comment. I lived in College Station, but not for long enough. I did manage to see a fair bit of Texas while I was there, though. Have never been to Caprock. I am planning to return to Texas again though - I would like to go to both Hill Country and the Panhandle canyon country both, maybe in the spring.

Bubba Suess

Bubba Suess - Apr 17, 2007 5:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Well done

Thanks for the commendation, I appreciate it! Good job on the Mokelumne Peak page.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Jul 3, 2008 4:55 pm - Voted 10/10

Great page man ...

Of course, the Mokelumne is the kind of place where as long as you
have quality pictures and information ... it's A-#1 !!!

mstender

mstender - Mar 16, 2009 5:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Awesome page!

The Mokelumne area used to be one of my favorite spots when I lived in NoCal. I kind of miss it a lot so reading your excellent page brought back some really nice memories. Man, I wish I could go back and visit again...
Thanks, Matt

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Mokelumne Wilderness' main page