Viewing: 1-3 of 3
nartreb

nartreb - Feb 15, 2006 3:00 pm - Hasn't voted

vote comments

I really like that you've included info about the principal towns.
The weather and gear info is good too.

See if you can give a definition of the region - what are its boundaries? Give future page contributors some guidance as to whether their mountain belongs within the region. (I realize that the borders on not obvious in this case. NH state agencies do publish maps with a line drawn between Lakes Region and Monadnock Region - seems like a good place to start )

A map showing the mountains in the region would be really helpful (edit: there is one already - it's a small link in the Children section at left, and it goes here)

Check your spelling.

Did you intend for the photo caption to be in H2 tags? That makes it show up in the table of contents. Try CSS styles instead. (personally, I'd make the caption smaller anyway)

EastKing

EastKing - Feb 15, 2006 6:46 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: vote comments

Thank you for taking the time on this page. I purposely put it out of construction in order to get some ideas on how to improve it. You have help me out a lot on these group pages and I have appreciated your suggestions.

Thanks again,

EK

nartreb

nartreb - Feb 26, 2006 3:46 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: vote comments

Much better now. Put the table in the first section inside NOFORMAT tags so you won't get that extra white space.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Monadnock Region' main page