Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Martin Cash

Martin Cash - Jul 15, 2004 3:22 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page.

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Jul 15, 2004 4:10 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page. I fully expect you to stock SP with the rest of the mountains in this area too. (Columbia, etc) Better get cracking. ;- )

Klenke

Klenke - Jul 15, 2004 4:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I got a better idea: you can crack it (Columbia) for me. Or maybe we can crack it together. Sergio wants to tag it too.



I do intend to have created a Monte Cristo Area Peaks group. It will include Cadet, Kyes, Monte Cristo, Del Campo, and maybe Sloan.

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Jul 15, 2004 10:10 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Let me know if/whenever you head up there and I'll try to join. I really like the area and want to get there as much as possible to start ticking some of these off. I've been eyeing Columbia and Del Campo for a while.

Fred Spicker

Fred Spicker - Jul 15, 2004 9:31 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I've always been curious about this one - thanks for posting.

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Jul 16, 2004 2:13 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page again, Paul. You could go even further to say that Dumas' character was named after an island in the Mediterrenean east of Corsica (I have been reading the book lately to improve my French, actually I still am).



I suppose (don't know for sure) that on the island there is the original Monte Cristo. The map tells me, that the original is 645m high.

Cheers

Gangolf

mtwashingtonmonroe

mtwashingtonmonroe - Jul 16, 2004 7:31 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Pretty mountain and a beautiful place! Good job with information and some nice pictures. Good climbing to you!

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Monte Cristo Peak' main page