Viewing: 1-3 of 3
ganesh70

ganesh70 - Jan 29, 2009 1:57 pm - Voted 10/10

Good Page!

I like very much this two summits, especially the views from the summits, really amazing and among the best in the Carnic Alps main ridge. I've been many times there and I've got very nice memories of that hikes, but unfortunately I don't have pics of this area.
So, if I remember well, now you miss only the wild Scinauz in your collection...
Ciao!

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Jan 29, 2009 2:30 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Good Page!

Well, there's no particular collection. On these summits of Carnic Alps main ridge many more accesses and hidden places could be visited. I would still have more than a dozen wishes of tours, skiings, etc. But peaks themselves were visited. I was also not on Monte Salinchiet, On Monte Malvuerich etc., etc. For Scinauz - I'd really try to go up there. Even Andrej said he would join. What about you? Let's break the NATO curse ;)

ganesh70

ganesh70 - Jan 29, 2009 2:46 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Good Page!

Well, I'd be very pleased to join you and climb that summit, the fact that has been closed to visitors for such a long time makes it a very "different" mountain from all the others. The route is long but not impossible, though there can be some difficulty in finding the right trail.
Ciao!!

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Monte Dimon and Monte Paularo' main page