Monte Sernio Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 30 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

The information is already 4-star. I can't wait to see the photos. Cheers WIlliam
Posted Oct 18, 2005 11:02 am

LupinoUntitled Comment

Lupino

The text is good (as always), the mountain is interesting, the photos are beautiful, the summit is unknown (for me); what can I say? Thanks, Vid

Posted Oct 18, 2005 11:33 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

You're welcome - come back on this page soon, because I have some more great photos :-)
Posted Oct 18, 2005 11:41 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Yes, indeed. Thanks for visiting and voting!
Posted Oct 18, 2005 3:34 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks a lot! Yes, it was an exceptionally nice day.
Posted Oct 18, 2005 3:35 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Excellently done Vid! Though you may not like it I'll link a couple of your thumbs to the Southern Carnic Alps page. Naturally I'll update both group pages.

It's great to have another Carnic Alps mountain up on SP. I still plan to do the last of the missing subgroup pages but as long as I don't have any pictures it will be quite lame. Also I feel less and less enthusiastic about creating maps. And the northern Prealpi Carniche are a huge group.

Your summit panorama would deserve to be a large labelled one...
Posted Oct 18, 2005 2:21 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Forgot my suggestions: attach to the Carnic Alps Group and put up the geographical classification.

But I'm sure you knew that already :-)
Posted Oct 18, 2005 2:22 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Hi, Gangolf! Thanks for visiting and voting! I like Carnia more and more. My next page will be Creta Grauzaria with perhaps even better photos.

You know that I was thinking that the present name for Southern Carnic Alps should be better changed to the Central Carnic Alps. OK, the other 'southern' group is 'Prealpi', but still...

Even if these mountains are reachable within a weekend for me, it's still not allways easy to go there. But the last two weekends were extraordinary.
Posted Oct 18, 2005 3:40 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Hmm - I wouldn't want to change the name - I'm sure I have made maps with the name on it :-(

Which reminds me that I wanted to link your page - I got distracted as I found Kreuzeck directly beside Monte Sernio on the interactive map. I had to change all of Christoph de Windt's coordinates. Maybe I should start now :-)

BTW: I'll put up a page together with Viktor Stuffer later this week - Cima della Vezzana. I'm actually looking forward to it since I like working with others on SP pages.We need to find one for us two - Monte Mulaz would have been a good choice - if I had known that you had been there ...
Posted Oct 18, 2005 3:54 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

I wrote to Christoph to change coordinates. Thanks for doing that. Cooperation ... yes, that's fine. But I would be of a little help to you with Monte Mulaz. I hardly remember any detail, and have only a few lousy pictures. Enjoy working on Cima Vezzana!

I'm having a few more nice pictures of Dolomites, but I'm waiting for a hero to post those summit pages: Sorapiss, Cima d'Uomo, Collac, Hohe Gaisl, Becco di Mezzodi, Dreischusterspitze, Toblinger Knoten.
Posted Oct 18, 2005 5:12 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

You can add my pictures to Dreischusterspitze, Haunold, Colac, Uomo, etc...

I haven't climbed them and for Dreischusterspitze and Haunold you need a real hero.

Some day I'll ask Wokka about Colac - he's been on the Finanzieri Ferrata and I'm sure we can manage to put it up. With your and my pictures it will be a glorious page.

Three people for one page - sounds good :-)
Posted Oct 19, 2005 10:34 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Eureca! Succeeded my first panorama. No labels though. But they aren't really needed.
Posted Oct 19, 2005 5:33 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Congratulations! It wasn't too hard, was it? You could increase the width to 800px.
Posted Oct 19, 2005 6:11 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks for visiting and voting!
Posted Oct 18, 2005 3:34 pm

EastKingUntitled Comment

EastKing

Is there a fifth star for this page. Amazing page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Oct 18, 2005 7:06 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Ups, how many exclamation marks! Thanks for all of them!

:-)
Posted Oct 19, 2005 5:08 am

vvujisicUntitled Comment

vvujisic

Again, i will be the 10th who will vote on your pages, hahaha... Congratulations Vid, for this beautiful page. Map is wonderful, photos also, specially photo of summit view to Julian Alps.

Vlado
Posted Oct 19, 2005 6:23 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks, No. 10, again, hahaha! Well, the map was made by Gangolf, everything else I did. I have some more photos, but was afraid not to post too much of them.
Posted Oct 19, 2005 7:34 am

vvujisicUntitled Comment

vvujisic

Put more photos if you have it, specially if are little beat different as these on page. One photo can say more than 1000 words!

Pozdrav,

Vlado
Posted Oct 19, 2005 8:19 am

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Beautiful page Vid! Love the pictures! Take care!

-Britt