Mount Ogden Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4

Dave K - Dec 18, 2003 2:12 pm - Voted 5/10

Untitled Comment

It's a start, but the information is fairly vague or general.



For example:

"Camping: yes, its forest land so standard rules apply"

What standard rules? Is it in a wilderness? Are permits needed?



For routes, you mention:

"i believe the easiest route up the face is a 5.6 and the hardest about 5.11. but with the size of the remarkable face its kind of pick and choose."

Can you provide any more route beta? This doesn't tell me how to find such routes. It only mentions that routes with these difficulty levels exist.



Getting there:

"from the SLC intnl airport follow road signs to Snowbasin"

Is cross-country hiking required, or is there a trail? If so, where is the trailhead? How far does someone have to walk?



Please add any applicable guidebooks under the "Books" section. This is how SP makes money.



Also, check the grammar.



Please let me know if you make improvements and I'll upgrade my vote.

Bootboy

Bootboy - Dec 19, 2003 1:14 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

im sorry for the crappy info, i had only submitted the page on my luch break of the same day. i will continue to update and make corrections. any more comments or tips would be appreciated

hgrapid

hgrapid - Jun 19, 2004 8:15 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

You could do a little more, but it seems like climbing this peak is pretty self-explanatory.

Bun84067

Bun84067 - Aug 11, 2009 7:44 pm - Voted 3/10

Routes?

There are several trailheads listed, but no clear route descriptions. I've never hiked the mountain, and I want to, but I don't know how to based on this page.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Mount Ogden' main page