Mount Sunapee Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
technicolorNH

technicolorNH - Mar 27, 2020 3:37 pm Date Climbed: Mar 26, 2020

Andrew's Brook Trail  Sucess!

I can see why the White Cliffs area is so well liked. About 100 minutes to the summit; had to break trail most of the way from the White Cliffs to the ski area. No huge drifts, but it definitely slowed me down some. Quite a wet trail. Microspikes were very helpful but not required.

rickford

rickford - Oct 2, 2016 9:31 pm Date Climbed: Sep 25, 2016

Quick Hike

Hiked quickly up with the Mrs. Pretty, cool day.

FamilyMan

FamilyMan - Jan 15, 2011 2:20 am Date Climbed: Jun 13, 2005

Awesome Time  Sucess!

Spent a good portion of my day on the trail with a good friend of mine who was nice enough to introduce me to hiking/climbing.

Chinigo

Chinigo - Sep 2, 2008 10:56 am Date Climbed: May 1, 1987

Hangover + Climbing = Painful  Sucess!

Climbing up mountains after an evening of heavy drinking is not a good idea, and I'm glad I no longer do that! But, I was still in college at the time and able to abuse myself. My friends and I climbed up and down some of the ski trails. Very painful!

EastKing

EastKing - Jun 15, 2005 1:49 am

Route Climbed: Andrews Brook Trail Date Climbed: 5/13/05  Sucess!

Fun half day trail.

km_donovan

km_donovan - May 13, 2005 5:11 pm

Route Climbed: Andrews Brook Trailhead Date Climbed: December 24, 2002  Sucess!

Great little trail. Fun to snowshoe in when the snow is good. Nice day for a tramp in the woods. Went to the summit house at the ski area for a hot cup of Joe and headed back down.

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'Mount Sunapee' main page