Mountain trips during business trips

North America/South America/Africa/Europe/Asia/Oceana/Antarctica/Other
Page Type Page Type: List
Sign the Climber's Log

Mountain trips during business trips

Following a forum conversation, here is a list which aims to inventory all mountain-business trips on SP.

The criterias are the folowing :
- Your profession must not be related to mountains (ex: guide, geolog, etc)
- Your job location must not be "in" mountains (ex: shop owner in a mountain resort), at least the mountains into which you make the trip.
- The distance from your home or workplace must be significant enough.
- The length of your available time to achieve this mountain trip must be significantly small to make the organisation of the trip challenging enough (ex: long vacations taken after a trip do not count).
- You are not scared if your boss finds your name here :)

Please feel free to attach here any page you judge appropriate: trip reports, albums, articles.. but no peak or area.

When this page will become more consequent we can imagine putting a log table on it.
Thanks !


Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.